Autolist ReportCard Score: 100/100
- Visibility is excellent
- The cabin is quite roomy
- Standard safety features are excellent
- Fuel economy is superb
- The optional infotainment is dreadful as it feels outdated and has small knobs
- There is no manual transmission on the turbo model
- The interior and exterior design is uninspiring
- There are no shifting paddles
The Forester is fuel efficient, value-oriented, safe and performs well on the road.
Competitive fuel economy, a spacious cabin and available turbocharged power make the 2015 Subaru Forester a solid pick.
Thanks to a roomy interior, big cargo area, efficient engines and standard all-wheel-drive, the 2015 Subaru Forester is still one of the better choices on the market.
Number of reviews analyized: 6