Autolist ReportCard Score: 100/100
- Roomy for its class
- Comfortable and quite while driving
- Seamless all-wheel driving
- Plentiful safety technology is standard
- Only one powertrain option
- Third row seating is cramped
- Transmission is jerky at times
- Option packages are expensive
The 2018 Acura MDX provides good safety and a comfortable ride in a fuel-efficient hybrid trim.
While the third row of seats has limited room, the MDX is a family-friendly SUV that seats seven.
A luxurious interior and all the modern technology you expect pairs with attractive styling inside and out for a vehicle that lives up to its price tag.
Number of reviews analyized: 7