Autolist ReportCard Score: 93/100
- Smooth and comfortable driving dynamics
- Roomy cabin provides ample passenger and cargo space
- Above-average tech
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto come standard
- Low-dollar interior feel
- Neither engine model is particularly punchy
- Average fuel economy
- AWD not available with 4-cylinder model
Reviewers are excited about driving the 2018 VW Atlas.
While the engines available for this model aren't powerful or sporty, it still gets high marks for a dynamic drive, smooth handling, great safety scores and affordability.
You'll also enjoy the roomy interior of this crossover minivan outfitted with comfortable, plentiful seating and updated technology.
Average fuel economy may not wow you, but the built-in navigation system, three-zone climate control and standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make this minivan a great value.
Number of reviews analyized: 15