Autolist ReportCard Score: 96/100
- Powerful and efficient turbo engine
- Distinctive styling
- Roomy interior
- Versatile hatchback body available
- Gear-hunting with six-speed automatic
- Suspension has harsh feel
- Average fuel economy
- No all-wheel drive option
The 2018 Kia Soul has a roomy interior with plenty of comfort, convenience and infotainment features, plus this compact car provides plenty of cargo and backseat space.
This compact hatchback offers ample room for four or five adults regardless of trim level, and you can comfortably fit two adults while utilizing the available cargo space for road trips.
With Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality, the 2018 Kia Soul pairs with your smartphone to provide accurate directions, play music and run multiple applications.
Number of reviews analyized: 8