Autolist ReportCard Score: 100/100
- Sporty appearance
- Quiet and luxurious cabin
- Standard Nissan-Connect and navigation
- Standard emergency auto-braking
- Distinctive appearance may not appeal to everyone
- Poor rear visibility
- Lack of storage space
- Option packages are expensive
The 2018 Nissan Murano is a family crossover SUV with a sharp, sporty appearance and a quiet ride.
A roomy passenger cabin pairs with comfortable seats and smooth performance for a reliable and safe driving experience.
While they can run on the expensive side, option packages deliver a range of features. While spacious for passengers, the Murano is a little short on cargo space compared to rival SUVs in the same class.
Number of reviews analyized: 9