Autolist ReportCard Score: 78/100
- Impressive handling makes it easy and fun to drive
- Nice trunk space
- Strong V8 performance
- Comfortable seats and a quiet ride
- Too huge to be a nimble car
- Thirsty V8 engine is a gas guzzler
- Rubberized interior materials
The 2018 Dodge Challenger is spacious and comfortable, offering drivers and passengers a quiet ride.
While it's not as nimble as smaller vehicles, owners enjoy driving this muscle car due to its impressive handling and powerful engine.
Be prepared to pay a premium price and fill the tank often, but enjoy the classic styling and top-of-the-line performance of this sporty car boasting 840 horsepower.
Number of reviews analyized: 12