Autolist ReportCard Score: 100/100
- Comfortable and spacious interior
- The Charger now offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard features
- Offers a full suite of today's safety technology
- New grille design
- No manual transmission
- Legroom in the rear seat is less than other full-size sedans in its class
- The V-6 engine could use more power
- Poor outward visibility and lackluster quality
The 2018 Dodge Charger gets high praise for its comfortable and spacious interior, which makes for a very pleasant ride.
The Charger is now equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as a standard feature, and the sedan provides a full suite of the type of safety technology that is necessary nowadays.
The V-6 engine does not offer as much power as it should, and there isn't a manual transmission available.
Although the exterior has a lackluster quality, the new grille design is impressive.
Number of reviews analyized: 7