Autolist ReportCard Score: 96/100
- Interior and exterior styling is great
- It’s viewed as a fuel-efficient family car
- Driving dynamics are solid, and the cabin is comfortable
- A new eco-boost engine is favorable to critics
- The infotainment system is complicated
- It is not as engaging to drive as some competitors
- Hybrids compromise on trunk space
- Cabin electronics, like voice recognition, are not responsive
The Ford Fusion is a competitive family sedan that makes a bold statement with an eye-catching design and multiple engine choices.
The 2014 Ford Fusion drives very comfortably and proves extremely economical for people who can plug it in and drive a reasonable daily commute.
There is a varied model lineup with a version for everyone.
Number of reviews analyized: 9