Autolist ReportCard Score: 84/100 (Above average)
- Powerful engines complemented by impressive handling
- A thrill to drive
- Mean, muscular looks makes for a strong presence
- Taut responses, sharp gear shift, tactile steering
- Limited outward visibility
- Extensive use of hard plastics in the cabin cheapens car
- Small-size interior
- Tight back seats aren't very comfortable
From the lowest trim level to the top-of-the-line model, the 2015 Chevy Camaro offers enough power for everyone.
Sharp exterior lines and an aggressive stance give this vehicle a bold appearance that turns heads, while the spot-on steering and excellent handling make you feel like a race car driver.
No matter whether you choose a V6- or V8-powered Camaro, you’ll experience incredible off-the-line acceleration and great power at the top end of the rev band.
Number of reviews analyized: 8