Autolist ReportCard Score: 94/100
- The V6 and V8 are both great engine options
- Roomy, stylish cockpit
- Top-notch overall performance and fuel economy
- It has the capability of a race car
- The rear seat is seriously lacking in space and comfort
- There are massive blind spots and outward visibility is poor
- All-wheel drive isn't available
- The exterior design is not visually appealing
The 2018 Chevy Camaro pairs sports car performance with the aggressive appearance of a muscle car.
While the Camaro is very fast and handles extremely well, it still offers a composed ride so that you can drive it to work or while running errands.
When equipped with the V-8 engine, this Chevy Camaro offers incredible power, while the excellent suspension tuning with some advanced systems and the balanced chassis make this one of the best performance cars on the market.
At all trim levels, this vehicle offers amazing performance, but you have to pay for premium technology.
Number of reviews analyized: 8